Fender Bullet Reverb
Fender Bullet Reverb
MGR/Rouge MGR/Rouge

« Fender Bullet Reverb »

Published on 02/25/02 at 15:00
I bought it from my local music store as part of a deal. I got it with at Squier Strat, but it wasn't a Strat pack or anything. I think they were trying to get rid of last year's equipment or something. By itself, they were selling it for 125 dollars, I think. I got it because it was a beginner's amp. The Strat is my first electric guitar.

It is pretty good, for a beginner.... It is okay for metal and just other kinds of rock-like music. The drive channel is pretty cool, and boosting treble and lowering mid and bass will let you get a good lead sound. I don't know about rythim.
With a bit of tinkering you can get a lot of diferent sounds. One I like, though maybe not what is orthodox or whatever, is using the Reverb with full gain and treble. It 15w and pretty loud, at least in my room.

It gets a lot of feedback. It might not actually be feedback, but it is screeching sometimes and, but mostly kind of a low hum.
This only happens when the disortion is turned all the way up. It REALLY gives feedback on my friends guitar from the 60s. I mean it screeches and wails. The noise does sound cool somethimes. That's really all I don't like.

It is built pretty good, it's kinda hard to have a weakly built amp this small. It is good quality, as it is a Fender and good for the price. It was actually made in the U.S.

It is great for a beginner. If I was going to play a gig, I would us it, because it's all I got, but I definitally would use a better amp if it were available there. You can plug it into a enclosure, so you could go that direction also. Once I get good, I'll get something better.