< Tous les avis Laney WS80R
Laney WS80R
Laney WS80R
electracoustik electracoustik
Published on 03/27/11 at 11:30
Transistor amplifier with a power of 80 W RMS with a 12 inch, 2 channels, each with control of the equalization, gain and volume.

The setup is simple clear sound (EQ, presence and gain), on the overdrive channel is more complex because buttons treble, midrange and woofer are each push-pull which changes the sound character.
It is powerful enough for the stage as the bar I think I never exceed half the volume in the clear or saturated.

It is an ideal amp for many styles of music. In his clear is properly defined, but it sounds no more, it is far from lights but for the price gonna bluntly, the advantage is clear which allows sound when pushed to model the dynamics rather soft kind , snapping up more grain kind od very light. For channel saturated, it's closer to distortion than overdrive, the push-pull will allow you to change all that but unfortunately it brings back a lot of breath, the sound that comes out in all cases will be suitable adjustment rock, blues and good fats to hard rock but no further. I used a lot of guitar type above strat low end epiphone sg or ibanez guitar style equipped with DiMarzio pickups and one thing is certain regardless of the guitar amp used is not transparent and its what keeps his to my taste is a big flaw.

I used it for 3 or 4 years and for the price (140euro) j'espime he did a good job even though the sound is transistor and a little bit messy in saturated but beware it sounds and spits AC, I have then replaced by a 50W marshall AVT.
I think for the price today (2011) should be found better.