Marshall MG30DFX
Marshall MG30DFX

MG30DFX, Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall in the MG 2nd Gen series.

roro400 03/13/2005

Marshall MG30DFX : roro400's user review

• Partager
30W Marshall amp, 4 or bundled effects (and we're talking about ... pffffffff modlisation amps), basic connectivity, no attnuateur, crap ...

USE

The configuration is complqiue paradoxically basic ... It was super simple effects: chorus flanger, reverb and delay, but they put 3/4 hour to find a clean sound, finally I managed less find one nice: press OFF.

SONORITS

Led Zeppelin, Queen, lynyrd skynyrd, -M-, voil what I play roughly, and had strongly advisable for me this amp when I have given these artists .... I bought it and .... OUiiiiiiiin that it sucks !!! The sounds are okay in the clear (even good), but I men royal care, I vouails the so-called Marshall distortion !!! Sellers have said, yes, I do not know how they do, but though has to be manufactured in the core, we sound like Marshall ... pffffffffffff, anything, I a buddy who posde Marshall lamps, and bah it's not too the same thing, when we play together I feel I joueavec guitar Zinc is ultra rotten zero ... not without remorse (nan but say so !!!)

NOTICE GLOBAL

3 months has remained in my room, I sold 70 euros so i was rachter press to another !! How arnauqe !!! 280euros ??? buy Line6 Vox Valvetronix or peavey but none !!!!