Peavey Bandit 112
Peavey Bandit 112
Audiofanzine FR Audiofanzine FR
Publié le 12/13/08 à 03:05
(Originally written by ed 0/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
Transtube technology

Tube emulation

80 watts RMS

FX send

FX return

Footswitch connector for channel selection

Direct recording output with speaker simulation (92 dB)

Low gain input

High gain input

Additional speaker output (100 watts)

2 channels (clean and lead)

25/50/80-watt selector

3-way voicing selector

Reverb

Boost

Easy configuration.

You can get good results without additional gear (only guitar+amp)

Extremely clear user's manual.

My personal solution to get the sound I always wanted from this amp:

Old 31-band EQ in the FX loop (I bought it really cheap on ebay)!

I now get every sound I want.

I use it to attenuate the shrilling high frequencies and to shape the low-end.

I will soon buy a good analog compressor

to get a well-balanced and personalized sound.

It's been one year.

I like the amp's possibilities when it's combined with 2 or 3 well-chosen effects.

I own several amps.

This one has a very personal sound character.

I like it a lot and I won't sell it.

Good value for money.