Peavey Bandit 112
Peavey Bandit 112

Bandit 112, Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Peavey in the TransTube series.

MGR/Matt 11/30/2001

Peavey Bandit 112 : MGR/Matt's user review

« Peavey Bandit 112 »

• Partager
I acquired this Guitar Amplifier from Steve's Music, in downtown Ottawa. The unit was a rather cheap price for 800$ for 300 watts, I tested it in the store and I found it to my liking.

I liked this unit because the channel switching was very convenient and the different tones of distortion and clean channels was also useful. I also liked the Bandit 112 because it had a very clean sound and gave a lot of variety for different tastes in guitar playing.

Although this amplifier was great and there wasn't much I didn't like, there was a slight ringing sound after i played with it for awhile, the ringing sound went away after but I found that if you played it for too long it get's testy and starts making strange noises. Don't let the ringing sound keep you from purchasing the unit, other than that ringing sound it was a superb sounding item, and nothing's perfect anyways.

The construction and quality of this unit were very satisfactory, the stubby squared figure with the hard plastic corners gave it a very durable surface, the leather exterior of it was also a great addition to this amazing piece of work.

In closing I thought that the Bandit 112 is a great amplifie for any performing guitarists of a small crowd. I would highly recommend this unit over any of the other Bandit models, made by Peavey.