< Tous les avis Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MG100HDFX

Solid-State Guitar Amp Head from Marshall belonging to the MG 2nd Gen series

dowap dowap
Published on 01/20/10 at 05:18
Transistor amp 100w hp 12 '

Effects: clean / crunch, delay, reverb, mod, preset recording, effects loop

Among 1 guitar jack, 1 mini jack online

Outputs: 1 mini jack for speaker 4ohms

USE

Above all, I prcises I'm not scratch at all, I know the world especially amps PA / keyboard. So my opinion is probably perspective. I know this amp because a member of my group has bought one, I'm amen involuntarily compare those of other guitarists of my knowledge (various models: peavey, vox, fender, marschall , transistor, lamp)

<em>Simple Config?</em>

Yes and no: it's an amp with gain, volume and master, so far none of the complicated fine. But the pots are not potentiometers "classic", these are sensors, not very well grs my opinion. So much so that when switching from clean crunch with volume one level, these levels are changing, as if we had candles in the same time the knob ... Example: clean with mini gain, volume Min. Support to enter the crunch: big sound instantaneously when we should be nothing, since we are in the kids ... Idem clean crunch ...

<em>Gets it easy to sound good?</em>

This is the default standard that made me post this review, because I think it's unbearable not to mention "his" artistic creativity within the meaning but only "his" under "sound clean, "no, you can not have a good sound with an amp that is a veritable breath factory! Turn the gain mini, mini volume, turn up the master not least that 2: breath worthy of a non syntonis radio! And del than half is the storm! I know it's a 100watts, so there is always a little breath, but not much! And especially low levels. Gain mini or background, no difference: as if the Pramp was always background, and the gain knob was only down "virtually" level.

SONORITS

No opinion, I let guitarists judge that.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I reprcise I'm not a guitarist, so my opinion is worth what it is worth. I hope that others will scratch theirs. My opinion is based on listening to other models peavey, vox, fender or Marschal transistor or lamp.

it is not me, I discovered the amp Last week, I have a good time gambling ds all directions to try to minimize the damn breath. Nothing to do.

What I like the most, for what I know guitar: good power, enough complte connectivity, Section of cool effects, possibility to record 4 rglages

What I like least: the breath! breath and breath again! And also this bug volume change between clean and crunch

<em>How do you report qualitprix?</em>

In light of other amps guitarist I know, 400 one can certainly find some fewer watts, but otherwise the best! The effects section, the memorization is good, but what to do with an amp that even send you the Mistral 2? With a "usual" amp blowing qud pushed, at worst it can be put less strong and resume ds PA. But even gain and volume 0 (which in any fawn does not serve grd thing ...) and master 2 or 3, dj bcp too much away! <em>
</em>

If other guitarists can contradict me, that I got taken as a ball to rgler, great. But otherwise, I repeats my old principle: better less power, less frills, but solid and clean base. In this case, perhaps a 40watts range above, with less hoopla, but without the unmanageable storm ...