M-Audio Audio Buddy
M-Audio Audio Buddy
Remy Dumas Remy Dumas
Published on 01/23/05 at 07:33
I put 8 becaufe has to do the simplest of the simplest but nevertheless, everything is there for the price and thus force the use that is in a.
9a deserved more if for example there was more input available, but then need to type in a higher price gammede
What I also like is the small size and versatility of the thing.

There also is easy to use, there was no wiggle hours

Well, yes, the risk of offending some, I am a bomb, it's the sound I wanted.

With no top gear, it sounds excellent.
I just have a dynamic mic Senn, all made clear sound, both in voice in making acoustic guitars.
But where there has been amazed that for instruments connected to it directly.
We connected a Universe and a Jazz Bass, everything sounds with just a pet 'reverb in Cubase SX is the top, we just took the time to set the levels that's all! The trick is warm, clear, and lets the grain of the instruments.
So I ask myself in concert not to buy another and plug in any live and let the effects manage mobile automation.
I'll sell my multi effect that leaves me a lot of noise.

€ 70 for second-hand, I do not regret at all at all

I want another since there are only two entries