Create an account

or

Thread Alesis sr-16 won't save... I must be making some really bad patterns

• 5 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Alesis sr-16 won't save... I must be making some really bad patterns
Hi,
I was wondering if any one might know how to make the sr-16 remember patterns/ songs/ drum sets. It works fine at first and allows me to "save" it to memory, but when it turn it off it won't remember anything and starts again with nothing. I bought it new so I don't know what the deal is. :mad:

Thank you in advance if you reply :D
Either you're not saving it to a user write-able location, or the battery in the SR-16 is dead.
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
thank you again for the reply... I guess all's left is to find a new battery, wherever it may be
You'd have to open it up to do that. The battery is probably one of those flat round silver ones in a holder on the circuit board. Good luck!!
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
Hi !!!... I need to know how can i save a midi file (only the drum track or a digital audio file into my Alesis Sr16....THanks!
If you have any words of wisdom regarding how to program other sounds on the Alesis sr 16 other than the presets without importing from another source I could use some help. I am having problems understanding the manual regarding recording within the unit and using the pad to create my own sounds.