< Tous les avis Cort AERO-11

STC-Shaped Guitar from Cort belonging to the Aero series

Anonymous

«  A real beauty! »

Published on 05/29/12 at 02:47
This is a guitar made in Indonesia.
Wilkinson vibrato VS50II
A micro single, a double and another double format hotrail
Two pots tone / volume
Switch positions 5
A switch on the two microphones soubles
22 fret maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, classic!

The handle is rather special, it was he who sparked my favorite for this series even though I imagine it will not please everyone, it is very fine and the back is almost flat (extreme Unlike a Les Paul), then typed enough for a solo game, although it does not bother me to the rhythm. It's really very special and we must try to realize it.
The guitar is lightweight, ergonomic body is cut so that no edge of the guitar come compromising comfort.
A very good job at that level.

I mostly play metal, I do not dwell too much on simple micro.
The double bridge is effective though a bit messy if you push the distortion is still widely exploitable.
The neck pickup is also good but not particularly stand out, has been criticized its output level here and there but I find it quite sufficient for my use.

I own this instrument for several months and I am satisfied, some details need to be improved in order to claim a place in higher range (average finish near the input jack on knockouts and microphones that let appear a few cables . The pickups are good no more ...)
However, the guitar offset these details through its handling very nice and unique.