Fender American Standard Stratocaster [1986-2000]
Fender American Standard Stratocaster [1986-2000]
gregchat gregchat
Publié le 05/29/06 à 01:28
It is a standard stratocaster USA's 1996 beauty. It has an absolutely fabulous body (the wood grain through the paint).

Color: 3 Tone Sunburst with white plate
Fender Pickups 3 single coils
Slecteur 5 positions
Silver fittings
Vibrato
I replaced the pickups covers and buttons.
What's more, look at the photo is mine!

A classic that has been proven in the past.

I prfre a Gibson, but must be taken in hand to realize if this is the guitar for you. Personally, I sought and found.
The handle is trs fast lgrement flat derrire which provides a good feel of the game
Access in acute is easy. The body is lightweight.
The five positions slecteur provides a wide range of sounds.
The Start is a versatile guitar with his possde DEFINITIONS CHARACTERISTICS sound and clean. It's not for nothing that some have chosen: SRV, Hendrix, Gilmour, McCready ... Ok they are raw but you never know one day the spotlights shine for you too may be.

AHHHHHHHHHHH
It should all the styles I play. While a small pedals allows for more roundness to a Led Zeppelin but it shines even in Rock Reggae Funk Jazz when needed. For the Rock, some prfrent Gibson or the other (it's not lack of choice) for me is the stratum. I have trouble buying dcrire but I have not even part of its saturated jou have a Fender amp and 20 minutes APRS test I took the map. Business class. Since it is only happiness.

I am satisfied.