Fender American Standard Stratocaster [2008-2012]
chucprophet chucprophet

«  "The Stratocaster still progress!" »

Published on 12/10/10 at 09:06
manufacturing Corona, California.
I sunburst, she magifique!
The finish is at the top, nothing wrong especially when I compare my Gibson Les Paul ct.
The novelties:
- Oiled handle instead nitro lacquer as before. It is much more pleasant!
- New design vibrato knives "vintage" heavier than the old (before 2008). This gives a better sustain.
- Micro sammarium Alnico V.

I put 10/10 because the finish is really perfect.

USE

The rosewood fingerboard is in any beauty it provides some depth to the sound.
The neck is fairly flat (it's not even an Ibanez when) it is soft V. It enables precision truly professional game.
Vibrato knives allows some follies.
THE playability is so legendary RAS

SONORITS

In the clean channel on my all-tube amp sound is divine. In addition, the output level is amazing for single coil.
Overdrive the neck pickup is biting wish, the catchy and micro-operating acute for many solos Rock.
The middle pickup is slamming.
My position prfr 4 position out of phase, wha button half way overive 8.
I then get the sound Mark knew Knofler Money For Nothing: the foot.

This guitar can do everything in the balloche Mtal.

NOTICE GLOBAL

It is the ultimate weapon in rock and blues record, I never sparerais me. She really progress in quality compared to the pre-2008 model.
10/10.