Fender Classic '50s Stratocaster
Fender Classic '50s Stratocaster

Classic '50s Stratocaster, STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Classic series.

elvisguitare 12/15/2004

Fender Classic '50s Stratocaster : elvisguitare's user review

• Partager
Fender Mexico !!!!! 3 micro simple blues sound, a classic micro selector, volume and tone and the handle which made the reputation of fender

Channel: perfect
Ergonomics: perfect
esttique: in green like the wane !!!!! beautiful (mine is cream and it's not bad either). But a guitar esttique Bonnifait with age: use paint, hitting, neck wear, varnish us .....
Sound: with a double instead of a micro micro acute simple, you can do that you would like

Each style, but all self-respecting blues must admit that the Fender Stratocaster from home, have a handle incredible !!!!!! The shape and weight make this a scratch :-) extencsion the human body. Accompanies an old amp lamp (not need a very powerful amplifier: 20w suiffisent) you get the sounds of the most recognized histroie blues. Amplifiers with more recent and more powerful types marshall 100w, you will get a clear sound Excellent. an incomparable crunch, but for a game on a very pusissant distortion, it's the same. To take advantage of this stratum with a powerful distortion, it must be equipped with a dual microphone for the treble (dzimarzio is what I did) and you with the most scratch complte.

I have a Fender Stratocaster Mexico for 7 years. I have several electric guitar, and I confess that playing the blues, and the rock70 is that I take most often. Quality price ratio is incredible, the coup Intrets not really buy a fender us. In short, I counsel all fans of blues and rock 70, cons for metal, hard rocker, and a fan of distortion in power, is better to take something else like epiphone!