Ibanez SC420
Ibanez SC420

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the SC/SCA series.

MGR/Doug MGR/Doug

« Ibanez SC420 Blackcherry »

Publié le 01/24/04 à 15:00
I purchased this guitar at GuitarTrader.com and couldn't be more satisfied. I bought it based on the look at first

the action is great and the tone is awsome. Ibanez has done a great job of desiging a guitar to rival schekters models and also the ESP's H series. I really like the way the v1 and the v2 Pickups sound. and the five way pick-up switch lets me get even more tone out of it.

If I could change one thing is that I would make a model that comes with a single coil center. and I would also provide a 7-string model

the construction is set up similar the the H-202 with two hums (bridge and Neck) and has five positions. (all of which you can see at the wwebsite) it provides a great vintige jazz/blues sound but is also great for beyond heavy distortion.

I'm 19 and have owned four guitars including jacksons, fenders, and gibson, and I have to say this beats them all!!!