< Tous les avis Lâg Arkane Matt Design A100MD

Published on 05/26/06 at 06:52
Audience: Beginners
Franaise guitar manufactures in China
24 round boxes, microphones lag HSH passive
basswood body, bolt-sleeve knit, rosewood fingerboard
vibato type floyd rose
volume and tonalitbr /> slecteur Circular 5 positions
hardware satin chrome, polished matte
handle end in the kind plutt sleeves ibanez, but less well :-(
The characteristics are, on paper, scratching a good but not top. The shape of the guitar is pretty trs, but personal, I t of seeing her in real life from the photo. Cel I justify to note 6

Regarding the use of: mdiocre. This is a handle 24, and I had the sensation of playing on a 22. The neck is fast, but is still taff before being at the level of ibanez. That said, a little practice and is done with it. CHAC dernire the box, well it's not the gnial. There is a big bulge at the screws and it pluttgnant. The circular slecteur Aesthetics is nice, but it seemed particulirement fragile.
L also is not great. I put 5, and you plug the thing ...

... In a marshall 50w (p I saw the exact rf ...), and l. .. Ben is not great either. the Satus are a little dirty, clean sounds and lack precision. I say it is not possible, must be a shambles that the amp. I unplug, I play unplugged, and damned, you hear nothing! If the pickups have a boost, it sure could not be a terrible ...
L is the dception. This is the very first time I try a scratch and I go out mcontent ... I put 4, and frankly, was worth no more

Ben is not all bright a. .. MODEL is the low end, yes, but for 450, they could make an effort. Especially since it's not for beginners because of IDAL floyd. And then I saw packs beginners cheaper (with an amp) which did not worse than the scratch (or better).
It must prciser my opinion, and that as such it is only my opinion. A guitar is all about a favorite, and it does not make me shiver russi. Now you try it, everyone does not have the same or the same gots CRITERIA choice.
I put 5 so as not to say that it's a big dung, it would be a little EXAGRES.