Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter C-1 Classic

STC-Shaped Guitar from Schecter belonging to the C series.

WiMo WiMo
Published on 09/18/04 at 02:09
Features: see below
A small pet lowers the note.

USE

The neck is super enjoyable however I do not get it remarked on the large round, thick, AC is undeniable, but broad, nah not really.
Without being "special shredder designed" it allows a very good speed especially good grip it offers.
The weight is super balanced and excellent rgonomie (though some think who regret the absence of chamfer)

SONORITS

As shown before, the highlight of the guitar is still very far away from its versatility and sound quality. Truly Exceptional
Compare this guitar with a term or nearly lp price is absurd. But then his level, sorry ... these guitars are playing in the same CATEGORY (it probably dplaira those claqu quite a tune for the made in us)
nothing I dteste

NOTICE GLOBAL

This will do 6 months that I used the high dose, and always with the same pleasure
The choice taiut easy: either pay me this correnne or wait and pay me a lp std, now I really see that I would have been wrong to expect.