< Tous les avis AKG K 271 MK II
AKG K 271 MK II

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 271 series

goulnez goulnez
Published on 03/09/10 at 02:57
◦ For how long have you been using it?

it's only a few days I have it, but after my first listening, I find it very good manufacture.

◦ Did you try many other models before getting this one?

I tried different brands like seinnnheiser, professionnal sony, koss, and Vic Firth, but then I found that in terms of audio quality is impeccable akg.

◦ What thing do you like most/least about it?

is a very good studio headphones, I found well balanced throughout the sound spectrum.
Low: very precise and that does not blur
medium: very well drilled in the mix
acute: not explode in your mouth has piercing the timpani.

little more there is a switch that allows when removing the headphone off the sound, and the headphone by its structure, is comfortable to wear.

I use it primarily as monitoring headphones to make my mix on Pro Tools.
with a m-audio usb interface ultra 8r, the various track and left right stereo effects emerge very well.

◦ What is your opinion about the value for the price?

Sounds a bit expensive for a studio headphones (139 €) but when you love it does not count.

◦ Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...

as I said before, it makes little time that I have but from what I've seen or heard rather should I say, know-how is the akg appointment.
still more to see the durability of HP.