< Tous les avis AKG K 271 MK II
AKG K 271 MK II

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 271 series

Raphouchev Raphouchev
Published on 01/26/10 at 10:53
<strong>-For how long have you been using it?
<span style="font-weight: normal;">It must be a good month as I

-Did you try many other models before getting this one?
No it's my first headphone worthy of the name

I use 3 to 15 hours a day and every day for everything: work, check levels, saturation, for listening to music passively.

"What thing do you like most/least about it?
Most:
-The sound that is both perfectly balanced set, every detail is clear, every crappy spring reverb tails' are precisely defined monstrous BUT it must be lapped (jsuis to 150 hours of listening pleasure, well it is not yet been run and it means more because we rode over the bass is deep and it "saturates" to a higher level)
-Insulation from outside noise (hehe yeah it is designed to be used in noisy areas so the vacuum cleaner becomes mute making household chores more enjoyable)
-The fact that I have and listen to music, jsuis more ...

Minimum:
- The weight and the pressure it exerts on the skull if it is not in the position of comfort that can make a pause of several minutes required every 2-3 hours straight listening ... but I got used to it now

It is true that bring small wad of cash to buy AC hurts a little but good for the heart that we have we are so glad we put in the other side of the pair to buy of monitors that can compete with .... if it exists ....

Knowing that I bought it without listening first, I am very surprised by my purchase (I knew that was exellent but not at this point)</span></strong>