AKG adds to its headphone line the K712 Pro studio model, which was introduced at Musikmesse this month.
- Open-back studio headphones
- Patented Varimotion dual layer diaphragm
- Sensitivity: 105dB/V
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 39.8kHz
- Impedance: 62 Ohms
- Max input power: 200mW
- 3m single-side cable
- Gold plated 1/8" mini-jack connector and 1/4" – 1/8" converter
- Additional coiled cable and carrying bag
- Leather headband, velour earpads
- Weight: 235g
- Manufactured in Austria
More information available at www.akg.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.