New AKG K712 Pro studio headphones
AKG adds to its headphone line the K712 Pro studio model, which was introduced at Musikmesse this month.
- Open-back studio headphones
- Patented Varimotion dual layer diaphragm
- Sensitivity: 105dB/V
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 39.8kHz
- Impedance: 62 Ohms
- Max input power: 200mW
- 3m single-side cable
- Gold plated 1/8" mini-jack connector and 1/4" - 1/8" converter
- Additional coiled cable and carrying bag
- Leather headband, velour earpads
- Weight: 235g
- Manufactured in Austria
More information available at www.akg.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Phil Jones debuts its first headphones Phil Jones will launch in May its first headphones designed for bass players and musicians who need bass reinforcement.
- Prodipe launches the 3000BR/W headphones Prodipe has announced the availability of their new red 3000BR and white 3000W headphones.
- [NAMM] Akai launches three MPC headphones MPC is not only related to the pad samplers anymore, Akai gives in 2013 that famous name to three new headphones showed at NAMM 2013.