Behringer HPM1000

« Not for the deaf! »

Published on 11/22/18 at 03:20
Value For Money : Correct
Audience: Beginners
Just received my Behringer HPM1000 Headphones in the post today. Well what can I say? They work and for under £10.00 any more than that surely is a bonus. Yes they are very plastic but not a problem if that saves on cost. They seem hardy enough.
The sound?? Well, have you ever decided at a modest gig venue to stand in the corridor by the toilets whilst the support band is playing? Remember the quality of sound? Well that is how I would describe the Behringer HPM1000 Headphones. Hey look, I am a musician and officially half deaf. In fact I am being fitted up for a hearing aid in the left ear next week. Seriously. However, with the Behringer HPM1000 Headphones I do feel as if the music is coming from the house next door. Has that detached feeling of the frequency compressed into the mid range at a modest volume.
However I am not sending them back as for the price they do the job. No thump, no top, no definition but if I want that then I guess I will have to save up and buy an expensive pair. For now at the price I would recommend them.