Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 32 Ohms
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 32 Ohms
le_primate le_primate

«  Very satisfying and quite surprised »

Publié le 09/25/14 à 14:59
Excellent headphone for first use ... I prefer the AKG headphones which seems more junk for the same price, which was already broken fairly quickly without any reason (left side / wire loose contact

I use these headphones for monitoring only, check mix and master. For listening is the guilty pleasure (all sounds good, even too much) and for listening, it really is to be immersed in the sound. Sometimes I just like to feel the sound spread throughout the room, also mean that its sound can be.

Coating, not terrible, it's a little fleece jacket and teddy, this coating is already ugly and want hot. But this is not a problem, we do not care and it's not to spend hours here.

By against-level meeting on the head is great at the moment! I like, it is not oppressive and nervous as the AKG

The headphone looks pretty solid, even if one or two pieces seem fragile (the frame that supports the headset), but it looks to be a solid or metallic material, so you should be fine.
I just have a little fear for son over earphones that are conspicuous and can be fragile in the future.

I do not know if it is detachable but the coating on the handle of the headphone is.

We'll see degradation in the edit of this post, if degradation occurs there.

Pleasantly surprised by this council chosen from a store clerk (I was tired of reading conflicting opinions on a lot of headphone on headphone net.

The headphones are ultra, ultra, ultra well insulated! WOW

There is a good balance

on the other hand I find the sound a bit too "on modern fashion in 2000" as my speakers Tannoy Reveal: its hot, but mostly bass and treble, not enough consistent mids and crunchy as I like (it is rather fine and soft in mediums).

The bass is dry, and that's what I wanted, not big flattering low as * $$ ù $$ headphones ala Dr. Dre Beats ... that are almost as expensive and are just putassiers moldy gadgets.