Meyer has introduced its new MM-10 miniature subwoofer to celebrate its 30th anniversary.
The MM-10 features an operating frequency range of 40 Hz to 200 Hz with a maximum peak SPL of 123 dB. The MM-10 bass reflex cabinet houses a single 10-inch driver and single- channel power amplifier with onboard processing, including a crossover, driver protection, and frequency and phase correction. The built-in crossover accepts full-range signals, facilitating basic daisy-chaining for signal distribution, and eliminating the need for external crossovers in small setups, according to Meyer.
The company says it has the following key features:
- Low-frequency response from a small cabinet
- Low distortion affords clean bass
- Adaptable to complement MM-4XP and UP-4XP loudspeakers
- Versions include 48 V DC external power supply or AC power
Three models are available: the MM-10XP, MM-10AC and MM-10ACX. Check out [url=http://www.meyersound.com/products/industrialseries/mm-10/]the product page[/ur] for full products specs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.