Waldorf Blofeld
lebienheureux 02/26/2014

Waldorf Blofeld : lebienheureux's user review

«  No better than vsti + controller »

• Partager
Synth polyphonic format tabletop, well made solid (made in germany requires) look but its qualities stop there. Radin connectors: MIDI IN, USB, stereo audio out + phone out.
Ability to edit the sounds via its editor mac / pc dedicated, but I've never understood why go through an app so that at the hardware on hand, it always seemed contradictory.

This machine is synonymous with menu and sub menu. I have a virus b with which it is often compared, that is what I decided to bought it but I was disappointed. Editing sounds is tedious, the knobs are somewhat bizaroïde reactions and compared to the ergonomics of virus there is a world! A good controller midi + vsti to better possibilities to view games.

It is cold, metallic, the effects are toy. The output level is low it takes at a compressor ass to incorporate a mix. Levels between the filters are unstable short compared to a virus once again there is a world.

I use it for three months non-stop, hoping to draw a few things but nothing works the sound is not there and ergonomics either. If you are new and want a synth controller via an app go is cheap but I still advise you to go for a ride on the side of access is more rounded, warmer, more stable and level fun games there is no picture!