or
Create an account

or

Thread Recommendations for beginners who wants to learn the synthesizers.

• 4 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 3 followers
1 Recommendations for beginners who wants to learn the synthesizers.
Hi all, i'm typing to seek some advice regarding the lessons/things i should do/buy if i plan to master the synthesizers, do leave some advice, i'd very much appreciate it.

Also, if possible, do recommend me some brands or types of synthesizers that are manageable for beginners like me.

Thank you soooo much! [:
Hey Venus,
Are you looking work with virtual synthesizers (software, plug-ins) or hardware like a Moog or any other synth with a keyboard?
Best,
Mike
Hey there Mike, firstly, i wanna thank you so much for replying
and secondly, im not very sure what's best for me as i'm just starting out so ya, i really need some good suggestions, so what're your recommendations? [:
Really these days every DAW already come equipped with a bunch of Synthesizer Plug-Ins...do you know how to load those? If so, then buy yourself a USB Controller (like from M-Audio, or Edirol) and go from there. As for lessons...that all depends on your siklls: Can you already play the piano? What style of music are you into playing? What sounds (do you like monophonic Synthesizers, Hammond Organ, Wurlitzer...?)

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Bjorn
Jeez, i don't get half the terms you just typed out, really feeling a lil ashamed now, hahaha.
and your definitely a great great help. [:

i have to slowly discover the kind of synthesizers i wanna use before buying one, so i need lots of time, thanks so much though [: