Now that we know two highlights about Korg's offering for the 2016 NAMM show, (the new Minilogue and the Platinum Kronos), I'd like to predict the rest of their offerings for the NAMM show (and music messe later this year).
I'm curious to see how far off I am at the end of the year.
1. A full sized Odyssey, and later on in the year offering a module version of it.
2. The Monologue, a one-voiced version of the Minilogue, available in mini keys and a variety of colors.
3. The Maxilogue- an 8 voiced, 4 octave full sized key big brother to the Minilogue, available in multiple colors. (I say 4 octaves because they will fall short of giving us what is needed in an analog synth, 8 voices begs for a 5 octave keyboard!)
4. Korg introduces a line of Eurorack modules based on the monotribe series.
5. The Korg Analog Collection 2, featuring VST versions of the 700s, Trident, and PS-3100.
6. The OSC box: an audio out box powering 8 analog oscillators, multiple filters, etc. that is used in conjunction with a series of VST based of soft synths, effectively creating a modular polyphonic analog synth with full computer utilized control.