Variety Of Sound Updates FerricTDS
Variety Of Sound has updated FerricTDS, to v1.5.0.
- Operates with zero latency processing now.
- Latency is correctly reported to host now.
- 100% flat frequency and phase response, allows external dry/wet mixing.
- Tape mode switch added with classic and modern sound option.
- Reworked limiter offers true and accurate brickwall limiting now (in 100% position).
- Visual limiting indicator added.
- ~50% cpu savings (depending on actual board+cpu type).
- Vast stability improvements in Cubase hosts.
- Audio crackles while loading and on/off operation removed.
- Input level adjustment option added.
- TRIM knob range extended to -6/+6 dB.
- Internal gain staging is slightly adjusted.
- New plug-in ID used.
- Small graphic alignments and retouch.
- Version number added in credits pop up screen.
- Parameter list sorted (as appearing in host).
- Presets adjusted.
- Extended manual.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.