or
Create an account

or

Thread Best-of Quotations !

• 30 replies
  • 13 participants
  • 18 followers
1 Best-of Quotations !
Here you can put the best citations you read on the audiofanzine forum !

The first is an english/french paragraph :

Quote:
Conforming with article 34 of the law "Informatique et Libertés", vous disposez d'un droit d'accès, de modification, de rectification et de suppression de vos données personnelles.

:mdr:
Quotation instead of citations :oops2:
Thx Pluche :bise:
I have always thought that you develop a different identity when speaking a foreign language (I have many examples of that phenomenon, and it's quite obvious because, for instance certain cultures and the language they're connected with allow certain attitudes that others don't).

Just to say that Putois-Pépé the pew- already looks nicer when he speaks english. :mrg:
:mdr:

Quote: I have always thought that you developp a different identity when speaking a foreign language

I think so, maybe i'll become a good shee, or an kindy man :aime:
Holly Molly, that's a f*cking miracle :aime:

Quote: Pépé the pew

+1 :bave: (except it was Pépé le Pew even in the original version).
Putois des Alpages is a Dr Slump's character, Pépé the Pew is the hero of his own comic. Incult you are.
Putois > You stoopid doucheb*g, we already knew that, if you don't understand why I used Pépé le Pew (thanx StratGuy, I thought so but wasn't sure) I 'll tell you : we're French, in a forum for english speaking people. Pépé le Pew is a well known French cartoon character, I mean a caricature of a French lover seen by Americans, so it fits you very well here (plus he stinks). Got it ? :fache: