or
Create an account

or

Thread The questions you don't have the answer to & maybe an AFian got it (non audio related only)

• 27 replies
  • 12 participants
  • 16 followers
1 The questions you don't have the answer to & maybe an AFian got it (non audio related only)
As the title says. :D:
It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under.
Show first post
No, I said that your "Artificial Meter Booster" topic was bound to get nuked at a moment or another, not because of a definitive version or anything like that but because that's just the way we sadistic moderators always act with topics of that kind -- especially when you are the author. It was the same on the French version if you remember well :diable: ...
Don't feed the damn troll
Hi Monsieur Kouni
Do you have the answer to my question (at the beginning of this thread) ?
Yarp.
Connoisseur comes from the old French conoiseor. The verb "connaître" was then "conoistre", from the latin cognoscere. The English language integrated the word from the old French at the beginning of the 18th century, and it didn't evolve as it did in French. :D:
Impressive. :8O:
Impressive indeed, a great question is finally answered: "Sir Kouni" is the English translation for "Maître Capello".
I have in the Beelook.
Yeah ! now we can flood in roastbeef ! :bravo:
The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye/The story of Love is just hello and goodbye/Until we meet again (Jimi Hendrix)
So this is the famous alternative forum of the ssssssssssons?
Looks great :aime:
Kermit > :mdr:
Sir Kouni > Can't help but rock, thx :bravo2: