or
Create an account

or

Thread introduciton of self and question.

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 0 follower
1 introduciton of self and question.
whats goin on everybody,
the names mike, Im 19 and in college. ive been producing for about 3 to 4 years now started out on ejay went to fl studio and now ive been on reason 2.5 since it released ive got an M-AUDIO OZONE hooked up to my comp. through usb and im running 2 resolv 50a powered monitors and a resolv 88 sub for my sound. i like to keep my style deverse but im mostly hip hop you can check out my music myspace at http://www.myspace.com/klassikproductions . peep the beats i just put up a new track called pacemaker the rest are all pretty old, but im hoping i can get some help on a question i have. i want to learn how to do this effect but im not sure how to do it... what it is is basically if you have a hard bassy kick the levels on the music or the rest of the tracks kind of cuts down or drops when the kick hits for example if youve ever listened to J Dilla's track Mash off of his donuts album it has it.... um... black milks track So Gone off of his popular demand lp he does it... im new on here so im not sure if you can post music or videos or anything otherwise i would have posted something cuz my description probably isnt too good:rolleyes:. but if anyone understood what i was trying to ask do you know how its done? i just chopped some samples for a new beat and that effect would just make the track!:D