New to the forum...

AuthorsPosts

BR600user

BR600user
1 post
New AFfiliate

1 Posted on 07/08/2007 at 11:28:22
Hi,

I'd like to inroduce myself. My name is Lee and I have recently purchased the Boss BR600. I'm using it mainly to mess around with my own stuff but also for the band i play in.

I have had varied recording experience, mainly in commercial production for radio stations including digital suites & reel-to-reel editing.

I had been playing with cubase but was having troble with latency so I deceided to get involved with the BR 600. I was hoping to buy something that could record multiple inputs which would be ideal for that "as live" recording but with the added tweakability multi-tracking gives. Unfortunatly my budget couldn't stretch that far so went for the BR 600 with only 2 simultanious recording tracks. I did however buy a new Ovation Electro acoustic guitar so decided that the BR600 was a good copromise!

I'm in the middle of selling the house and buying a new one (fun) so will have the home studio set up soon. I'm hoping to utilise Cubase and a midi keyboard and Wave labs for mastering.

I have recorded a few tracks with the 600 but havn't turned out so well. I'm hoping to learn a lot on this forum and looking foreward to applying new recording techniques to my material.

Below is my new toy. Hope to meet you on the boards.

Regards

Lee
Go back to top