or
Create an account

or

Thread Producer & no BS recording school.

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Producer & no BS recording school.
Hi all,

Brand new to this board. I am a record producer and mixer that has been lucky enough to work all over the world with a lot of really cool musicians. I had my first home recording set up around 1987.

My recent venture is starting a new school specifically for home recordist. The new school is intense and short (1 week and 5 week programs) and teaches only the skills you need to make better recordings at home (we do not teach you how to be an assistant at a big studio.) and every one that teaches at the school has impressive backgrounds in recording (major label records, etc).

We are based in Los Angeles, but also do seminars around the world. We are planning one for North Italy in October. Check out the web site.

http://www.homerecordingbootcamp.com

After 20 years recording, I still love to talk shop, so hopefully I can help a few of the newer recordist on this site and steal a few tricks from other engineers on this board.

Ronan
Sounds like a good idea man, if you ever decide to do one near Miami, give me a call. I'd help you get it set up, and would love to be part of it.

Justin