or
Create an account

or

Thread Just Joined... thanks Axeman!

• 5 replies
  • 5 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Just Joined... thanks Axeman!
Thanks to Mike, I was able to find this place.

I have a project studio where I do most work out of. For me, recording started as a hobby in 1990, and it's been a fun ride since.

S@H rocks!
Hi Bowisc,
Thanks for joining us :)
Had a look at your studio on your website : wow 8) It looks like the perfect environment to express creativity...
Have a great time on the board,
best regards,
Hi Bowisc-

Glad you made it!!! We could all benefit from your experience here!!!!
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Bowisc you have not a studio at home, you have a home in a studio!!!!!!! ;-)

Welcome to you! And I hope you will feel at home on the board :lol:
Thanks for warm welcome fellows.

RedHerrings, Yes it's a very comfortable space and helps me when writing.

Axeman, I'm looking forward to learning a lot here from everyone.

Krowms, LOL... never thought of it that way.
It's great to find a site like this!

10 days from now, the Sarcapagus will be opened. Waiting for the Auralex glue to dry! lol

I will post pix and definately ask for help from those of you with tons of experience.

My experience came from 80's from metal bands and 12 years in regional radio advertising. Got a taste of PC recording and DAW's and wow...can't let it go! (Forget it...corporate radio sucked but paid the bills and bought me a huge pile of gear. Music solicitation is like prostitution...literally.)

Anyways, I will humbly Accept (great band!) any and all advice available. Maybe I can add to the brainpool along the way.

Thanks for this site! Can't wait to dive in. Right now...the wife calls dinner...CIAO!