or

Thread woke up tonight and made this breakbeat track..:) its 1.3mb

• 7 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 0 follower
1 woke up tonight and made this breakbeat track..:) its 1.3mb
ya cool :)
I really like your sound!!!!

Can you tell us a bit more about what you do and how you work?
hey,

thanks for listening to it.indeed,i continued working on that song now,i never know when a song is worth working on it for a long time,or when it should be left undone.

i work with cubase vst and a lot of instruments inside that and effects.to be honest,i´d love to have hardware but i have only a little bit of that.

the beats are selfmade ,thats why they sound so strange.the breakbetas are made of dozends of little pieces,but i think i have to cut them new to fit perfectly.

themelody is basically my midnight-idea,there is a bass note thats out of key for a moment what i liked the most.

the "alien"effect is what i really love becaus eit makes the track futuristic,its a reaktor session one instr modulated,and also have to be cut again i guess.

i can give the audiofiles to anyone interested when its ready in order to make a common remix..

greetings,

tom
haha yea man!

i could see myself screwing around with it, i could remix it into a giant wall of noise, thatd be fun, tell me when youre rdy to send out files

:)

peace
hey,that sounds good!
i will try to make the different tracks as wav.files and upload them...can i ask you what you work with?you are from beautiful france?

tom
Wunderbar musik... liked your track "waitingbythehour" too ;)
keep on the gud job

cheers
well,the other tracks are not for public ears,but nevermind...the waitingby... song is my favourite idea,its not a ready song yet,but i very much have the idea how to do it.can i show to you when its recorded and mixed?

thanks,
tom