Create an account

or

Thread Let's promote AF to english-speaking musicians

• 1 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 2 followers
1 Let's promote AF to english-speaking musicians
Hi all,

I'm French, and have been a fair user of AF for 4 years. I guess AF is what we call an "incontournable": most French musicians and home studists know and use it. It is absolutely fantastic to have such a vibrant community, with people from all styles, all different level of expertise...whatever you're wondering about, you'll find the answer on AF.

This is one of the thing I miss, being now in the US (chicago), even though I often go to the French version of AF. But things are not the same everywhere, some intruments or brands are not always available in all countries, music business rules are different, local/regional tips obviously. but also specific classifieds, price differences... to name a few.

The English version is still young, but if we want it strong, it's up to us to invite other musicians!

1. Let's share ideas on how and where to promote AF (myspace, facebook, blogs, websites, other forums...)
2. If the AF guys (Los Teignos?) want to help with an official promotional pitch, or anything easily copy-pasted, that would clearly make things faster!

Let me know what you think!

Olivier
NO - Few notes of Blues, a zest of Funk, a tear of Soul... in French | My Website | MySpace
Up!
NO - Few notes of Blues, a zest of Funk, a tear of Soul... in French | My Website | MySpace