Fender American Standard Telecaster [2008-2012]
Fender American Standard Telecaster [2008-2012]
iamqman iamqman

« Nice guitar for the money »

Publié le 08/10/11 à 13:19
Fender music company is wanted leading amplifier guitar makers in the world. A have been around since the beginning of time it seems. They built some of the most high quality guitar amps and the most used guitars from professional touring and stage artist. They have so many varieties of amplifiers and guitars it is almost impossible to keep track of. The fender telecaster is one of the most highly used guitars for the country players and mild rock players. Jimmy page from Led Zeppelin used to use Fender telecaster in conjunction with his famous get

Features

Alnico V pickups
Deluxe hardware
Solid alder body
Modern C-shaped maple neck with rich, deep neck tint, glossed neck fretboard with satin back and rolled edges
Delta-tone™ no-load circuit
Highly finished frets
Detailed nut work
Bent steel Fender saddles
American Standard Tele® Bridge Plate (steel saddles and brass plate) for improved resonance
Thinner undercoat for improved body resonance
Rosewood or maple fretboard
Staggered machine heads

What I really like about this guitar is it's comfortable feel of the neck it's complete and utter balance from the top of the guitar to the bottom. I'm not a huge fan offender pick ups. I find that they don't emulate the sound qualities of the guitar that are natural to the shape of each guitar. I have always replaced the sender pick ups and every Fender guitar that I've ever bought. These pickups aren't the worst sounding pick up snow world but they certainly aren't the best either. The guitar is evenly balanced for a good warm clean tone. I'm really impressed with the way the Rosewood fretboard interacts with the Alder body of this guitar. Alder wood is one of my favorite woods when he comes to guitar building. I love the way it resonates with each pick and strum of the strings. Almost all of my guitars that I currently own our alder and I'm finding more and more each day and I leaned towards this body style over the mahogany wood.

At new you can find these guitars for right around the price of $1000 you can. You can find them online or in most guitar retailer shops. I highly recommend this guitar to any player who is looking to get a good easy fast ripping fretboard guitar. With the price that they are asking for this guitar is very hard to pass up this good of a deal.