Fender American Telecaster [2000-2007]
Fender American Telecaster [2000-2007]

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Telecaster series.

Franko HARDRIDER Franko HARDRIDER

«  "Perfect!" »

Published on 11/04/11 at 09:40
Fender American Series Telecaster United States model of the 60 th Anniversary manufactured in California (Corona Factory).
Cream color.
This model is equipped with microphones Fender single coils.

Mechanically stacked Fender ® / Schaller ® Deluxe oil bath.
Rope Bridge Crossing American Standard type with 6 bridges, stainless steel.
Chrome fittings.

Maple neck with a profile Modern "C" - satin polyurethane varnish.
Plate round struck the 60th Anniversary logo

The handle is a gem! The softness and absolute grip but requiring a good technique because it forgives nothing.

It is a bit heavy (compared to an older model I had) but very well balanced.

Access to acute seems to me not difficult but I do not have large paws, and fits for the solos.

The sound is great, soft, aggressive, round, warm, with incredible sustain.

Fender single coil pickups with dynamic sound and "vintage". In short the sound of the Telecaster!

I learned to play on a Telecaster dated 1968 but I loved pourave and on which I played the Metal. It was my reference to it.

With this, I discovered "The Fender" (Telecaster), the clean, clear, clean, clean, perfect. It will be my guitar for everything that is not Metal. Composed of infinite perspectives.

I play on a 150 MARSHALL LEAD.

The sound distortion has nothing to do with double coils and suddenly I figured it was not made for such use (in an optical Metal) Blues Crunch but it does.

In his clear is absolute happiness! It goes from a soft, mellow sound aggressive and powerful. Rock, Funk, Blues, Country, Ballad, everything happens for the best!

A remake? Without hesitation and even pay twice the price I paid.
At this level of quality is Nirvana immediate and direct investment in the long run! !

I played on a Telecaster for 18 years. This is a guitar "emotional." I use it recently (March 2010) but I play every day.
My guitar is precious (my precious ...:))

Bought second-hand 600 euros instead of 650 after a short negotiation, I consider it a great deal. A small shock on the lower body (I skipped painting repaired myself) and a light on a corner of the head that I had not even seen for both until the I make out the seller was the deal of the century unexpected!

Given the build quality and its sound quality, pay more seems to me justified especially after comparing with Mexican and more with Squier.

I love his line.
The old was black with a white plate, a face eternal imortalisée by Francis Rossi and updated today by pure metal (JIM ROOT, JOHN 5)) that says it all!
The news is cream with a black plate, I find that it throws less but ... she is beautiful! !
Softer!
KEITH RICHARDS Plus / TOM MORELLO!

:))

Updated in March 2011. After a year of use and compared to all my other guitars, this guitar is a must. This is the best finish, it does not go out of tune, bravo, mechanical, no rope does frieze, everything is clean, perfect! The sound is also perfect and, finally, distortion (with an amp or a pedal modeling), it holds up in all styles!
Overall quality flawless, perfect, Fender!