Fender American Telecaster HH [2005-2006]
Fender American Telecaster HH [2005-2006]
Kayou206 Kayou206
Publié le 02/17/07 à 04:17
Telecatser-made in California (USA)
-22 Medium jumbo frets
-2 Dual microphones: Enforcer Humbucking Pickup (neck) American Tele Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge)
Master-knob (with fameuw switch S-1), Tone 3 slcteur micro + 1 position with the S-1 Switch
- Channel tlcaster classic ("C")

-The handle is asss enjoyable if you like the handle of tlbr />-Access to do without problem is acute
-The guitar is not all that much bearable lgre ms
Shape-tlcaster classic .. nothing to complain or like it or not
-Thanks to the switch S-1 is obtained easily his wish APRS dpend all the amps

This guitar-struck by my own percussion to tlcaster (which I played a Cort Mirage before I took a slap coronation. The double coil sends the heavy and fat according to the position of the microphone, id ale for its mtale noisy hardcore.
-I play on a Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 and 1960A 4x12 cabinet Marshall home. It sends, there is nothing to say, it sounds good mtal very serious or lctique following configuration. I would advise all of the same test the guitar on a mesa boogie single rctifier for a final opinion, I at least comfort me in my ca ide that has strengths as Sonnora idniables impacts when chords (that's a can skateboard but the image is), the bulk of its precision and double coil sound!
-Crunch sound of the amp plus the switch posistion of scratches ... a rgale!
The clear-trs is also good and you can really aprcier the sound quality of a country tendency Tlcasters Fenders.

I use it for four months. I loved playing in a group with the sound is anything but flat and the precision of the handle and sound gnrale me really excited.
-I knew I wanted a tlcaster, so I try a lot of series diffrent before staying on Amrican sries. it really is a superb machine, beautiful and reliable. The cost is lev in consquence, we are not far from the high end.
The quality-price ratio trs good when you look at all its qualities.
Obviously, I do not regret my choice and I highly recommend this guitar has all the lovers rock, punk rock and metal.