Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Telecaster series.

Sibophone Sibophone
Published on 04/27/08 at 06:50
Fender Telecaster made in Mexico. Vintage microphones identical to USD. Alnico magnets.
Fittings aged very successful, the reliquage appeal to some, others not ... 21 vintage frets (very fine, quite nice). Three bridges bridge (intonation setting forces a little rough). C handle end, thin and light guitar.

Light guitar, comfortable handle. Slamming his typical sound as the amp.
Ergonomics standard.

The first real telecaster that I had the opportunity to try. The sound is typical, it snaps, it's tsouing-tsouing! The pickups sound great on my fender hotrod deluxe.
Perfect for rock, reggae, rock, blues and more ... (What's a telecaster ...)

I tried a lot of US telecaster and I was always disappointed (guitars too heavy, too big, decked out in a sound way) when I tried it I bought it without hesitation. I find it perfect, the famous twang is finally mine!