Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster
Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster

Road Worn '50s Telecaster, TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Road Worn Telecaster series.

thsave 04/15/2009

Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster : thsave's user review

Tl is a "relic" made in Mexico with 2 tex mex pickups, jumbo frets.
MODEL is my blonde finish, a Russianness my taste.
The bridge is vintage three bridges.
There are 3 posistion, neck, and inter acute.
The handle is in C, with quite frets pais Paisses also.

The handle is enjoyable for the first model test, including the famous Mexican baja if requested, we have another level, nothing to see, even from the US MODEL base, the Getting started is between acoustic and electric thunder is a compromise IDAL, having larger frets also gives the feeling of the scale but it's all words, then move the try it!!

The sound is clear and prcis in three colors, I think we can play in any style because the sound does not seem too typical is the word that appears neutral but I have a small amp Champion lamp 600, there are three tones round out the meduim acute. With the position 1 and 2 and a sound effect, by closing your eyes I seem to have a sound in his hands.

For the price, it has a trs good guitar, I bought London 650 pounds, less than 700 is standard, I can not believe the look relic is r USSI, we like the look, the finish seems high-end, a US base infrieure me parat now at least at the neck (subjective opinion), that is, I fell in love! Some will understand, in short, she is beautiful, it sounds, look fabulous.