Hohner Staufer - The Black Prince
Hohner Staufer - The Black Prince
stratogugus stratogugus
Published on 01/19/09 at 12:36
-It seems to me that this guitar was manufactured in Germany does.
Channel 22 frets in rosewood Saddle plated I believe.
Bridge-Wilkinson VSVG.
-This guitar is equipped with a micro humbicker "Staufer hot" in the bridge position and two microphones simple "Staufer blues" in a central position and the handle.
- The controls are relatively straightforward: a tone for all 3 pickups, a volume Gnrale slecteur and 5 positions.
"I love the deco of this guitar in black SUV with chrome fittings and super binding tape made of alternating black and beige filmmaker hand. It's quiet but I find trsrussit.

In my memory, the handle is super enjoyable, as a strat if not more. CASC and relatively easy to acute severe heel of the guitar that t plane.
CASC at DIFFERENT button is very similar that of tlcaster. This is not the most ergonomic MODEL I find (especially slecteur position) for me after more accustomed to rglages stratodiens.
T filmmaker has a notch on the back of the instrument so that our stomach does not go abut against an edge when you play sitting (which is DIFFERENT from tlcaster). I played with is not standing but I do not m'inquiterai for any problem or another of BALANCING.

I played this guitar on a marshall jtm 60 and a pedal OS2 (which began overdrive and distortion mit)

This guitar has more sound than a stratum of tl especially in the intermediate-position (logic would tell me you). Clearly, even when the sound is less crystalline than their counterpart at Fender or more in the spirit of the hot noiseless anyway.
I have not took the time to do cruncher is directly lgre party in overdrive and the "large" saturation (can go as far as my little jtm 60). It is very ais have a sound in the spirit of Gilmour (he had not a ton or effect as between the amp and guitar).

I am conscious of not having much dvelopp the party's type down and got all of his memories of my APRS 2 weeks ago.

I try 20aine minutes during TIPP. I have not really had time to pay attention to this beautiful guitar but I would have the opportunity to rerencontrer (I rewrites may be a more comprehensive review on occasion).
I find the look of this guitar really trsrussit: simple and unique at the same time. May be that everyone will not like even when.
I have not tried plthore guitar in my life (I'm young and its not super long as I put the guitar) but I can spend its time in trying in the Music Store share my home and it holds the road carrment rate of fender (he sells mostly its in my shop and I found irrelevant to talk about ibanez or jackson).
Regarding the report qualitprix, then the quality and I do not know how the owner bought her.
Without the exprience, I think I'll retry again.