Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s
jeangusyoung jeangusyoung

«  Let time tell us more »

Published on 03/01/14 at 04:54
Made in China
The rest of the features is known (bridge with string through, neck maple modern C, 21 frets, 1 volume 1 tone 3-position switch 1 ....)

I had a big "a priori" the pin on a TELECASTER, but it takes a little review its judgment. Why this wood would it not good for for that? Why Squier would use the wrong bread stabilized risk to deform? which would ruin the image of the Fender brand as their own.

9/10 because of the ash still ... eh ;-) .... it would not cost them an arm either.

Nice handle with well finished on the side that does not pick half of the hand when one slides several boxes frets.

3.8 Kgs compared to my back musclor okay, or stomach or chamfer cutting for the elbow but it is not for nothing TELE. and then nothing really rude either

Access to the upper frets not complain, I have big hands and am not a virtuoso solo in small boxes so everything is fine

The selector is doing its job for the selection of microphones and knobs are solid. By against the log is not my thing. I think from 4 or 5 out of 10 means little or nothing more.

I who love Sheryl Crow and Rolling Stones (among others) I sound I wanted for that.

It can be slightly fat, twangy and punchy and also crystalline.

For the moment I plugged directly into my marshall 5275 reverb. It gives me a guitar that roots do not really demand a myriad of effects. Maybe a chorus or vibrato on and on ....

I love all the sounds, but if the neck pickup deserves to be reassembled 2 mm

9/10 for the neck pickup micro 2mm too low, and wiring that could have been a little better even for a guitar of this range.

Purchased 27 February 2014 its use is recent

Compared few sisters

Repeat this choice, for here we must first allow time to tell us how it ages. then we'll see.

I love everything in it. to really quibble I blame these knobs without graduation to know where we are, but really to quibble, because it may improve for a small hack.