Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s
salinas55 salinas55

«  it! is "A 50S TELECASTER '!" »

Published on 04/27/14 at 04:15
Everything has already been said here and on "Audiofanzine" there is the Fender Squier website / worn to click 'on "www"
If not "Med in China" with a finish of small Asian hands worthy of "the middle kingdom!" and care with serious warnings "Gibson". She makes her weight around 4 Kg

-A remarkable handle on 9.5 radius and excellent frets. If in 10 years, he twisted I will change even if costing 200 E. This will tell you if I love this guitar.
Ergonomics, access to acute, shape and weight of a telecast. Though set of all 'so it's super simple. A little "cheap" equipment? R / E / S. tighten a little jack with a small 'taste' of "Loctite and inter washer." Mechanical hold well play an evening, although somewhat sensitive to humidity. At rest, storing vertical.
-Because of their low prices, not to say ridiculous, as often in the mag there was a whole "slew" of "and EPIPHONE FENDER". In the wholesale cost could afford (it sure it was not Gibson 70 'or 90 Fender'). So I have to try several combo with "Fender buttocks" and "Marshall" when my choice is tightening around this "BUTTERSCOTCH / blonde." The pickups were a "bold" little more than the other vibe. The knobs?? noticed nothing, insignificant buzz and a small "sustain" not "degu" to handle 4 screws ... I was really impressed!. Compared with my other 2 FENDER Telecaster I prefer the VIBE. Suddenly a few months later I could not resist I "made" the "VIBE STRATOCASTER 50s" terrible!

Yes, it matches my style and a style "well Telecaster twang, slamming statement." "And no offense to" charlots ", do not forget, it was!, And it must remain" the Guitar poor "!.
Ho!! Lack potato ... Ho! Microphones microphones that this ... HO! That is not ash ...
-The Tone? microphones? What is this?? you know what it's Vintage?? and its "single pass" 50s??. "A" solidbody "is a board, a round covered and microphones" dixit ... Leo!
It is incisive, this is cutting edge is so rustic .... "ROOTS" Blues and rock ... hell!
Now in use, I often sticks to one of my combo's or VOX amps, Fender, The valve, Soldano or Mesa and peti Marshall, sure they were in the "safe" but simplified adjustment without forgetting the unique TS / 9. At low volume it s'pass' on a small combo transistor modeling and there is something fun ...

-Used often for almost their outputs in 2008 / / 2009 this time she did not suffer. And .... with respect to retissants and to not dwell, I apologize for SQUIER, you simply keep "FENDER" on the butt and we'll talk ....
He may be is a small joke but this "TELECASTER" is in terms of equal quality to Fender's '60s and early 70.Pas only province ... but in the 60s ... my Happy 15 years ... I have not forgotten that finding an amp and an electric often "Med in U.S.", reported to the obstacle course, not many European few Jap's is all ... very expensive .. . often we manufactured ourselves and the issue amp an old radio "nasal postwar" repaired "this is ... this is ... this is ALL!".
Let me tell you, when we crossed a one did the "choosy" ..... So the handle .... The body ... all the pickups wound by hand some real horror which exported to Europe. celons ... tell them of the time ...
THEN ... you know with this VIBE would have been the FEET! And "m *** e! It is EXCELLENT!!.