Blackstar Amplification is extending their HT-5 line of all-tube amplifiers to include three new models equipped with a stereo digital reverb.
The new HT-5R combo and HT-5RH head are designed to give real tube sound. While the preamp uses a traditional 12AX7 tube, the power section uses the dual-triode 12BH7 tube wired in a push-pull circuit. This configuration is designed to produce the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100-watt amp.
- HT-5R Five Watt, all-tube combo amp, $569.99
- HT-5RH Five Watt, all-tube head, $479.99
- HT-112 Single 12" Blackbird 50 Cabinet, $299.99
- HT-5RS Mini Stack with HT5RH + (2) HT-112s, $849.99
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.