To celebrate Blackstar’s 5th anniversary the company is launching a special, limited edition HT-5 2x10 combo.
Based on the HT-5R, the HT-5TH has the same features but with a cosmetic cream covering, anniversary weave fret cloth and limited edition front panel. Each unit will also come with a certifcate signed by every member of the Blackstar team. The production run will be limited.
- 5 Watt valve combo
- 1 x ECC83 and 1 x 12BH7
- Push-pull power amp design
- Two footswitchable channels (footswitch included)
- 2 x 10” speakers
- Speaker emulated output
- HT Pedal preamp
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Digital Stereo Reverb
The Blackstar HT-5TH five Watt, 2x10 all-tube combo amp will be available mid-Summer, 2012, with a U.S. street price of $549.99
For more information, visit www.blackstaramps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.