< Tous les avis Bogner Duende 112
Bogner Duende 112
Berzin Berzin
Published on 11/06/10 at 13:32
Almost everything has been said in previous reviews. Concerning the characteristics, I appreciate the fact that he almost everything (loop, two channels, reverb, tremolo) which is not always the case with low power amps. However, rather than a general setting the tone (air and body), I would have preferred a tone dedicated specifically to the crunch channel. But hey, it's a matter of choice of manufacturer. Furthermore, the output offset does not sound great, I knew better, Koch notamment.Enfin for a 15 w, I find bulky and heavy (20 kg), but I think the sound is at that price because it is rare to have nice bass with a box small and light.
An additional output hp with impedance selector would have been welcome.

Is a simple amp to use, but still requires some time to master. It is not at home when Marshall and turn a knob, the sound changes radically, because the tones, especially that of the clean channel is very effective. Anyway, whatever the setting, it sounds. Note that the amp still sounds better when pushed a bit and the crunch channel sounds much stronger than the clear.

The stamp of this instrument is really excellent. At the last rehearsal, the musicians with whom I play noted on several occasions. As always with Bogner is an amplifier designed for stage and sounding group, unlike many amps that are good at home, but do not break in a mix.Nous have two channels:
Channel-A, although with a gain setting crunch remains very low and clear, even pushing it. It offers a sound like Fender, like Shiva (who also little crunch), but unlike the previous one, the Duende is more brillant.Le brightness setting is also very effective. It is worthy of the best Fender.
The B-channel overdrive is typed in English. It has enough gain to go to hard rock. The very gradual gain allows for a very light crunch. Great art.
The reverb is good, it fulfills its Office and the tremolo is superb, although I do not like this, I like to use it.
The ability to use both channels at the same time is interesting because it provides a sound typical.
This amp, although relatively simple, allows for many different stamps?

I own this amp for two weeks. I love the sound, really good and gives full measure group. The effectiveness of the settings is really the mark of quality. However, it needs to be pushed and I do not see the amp flat. I regret a little above its bulk and weight, but it moved my left or my XTC Shiva. It's really a very nice amp that I do not regret the purchase.

I'm curious to test the stereo version of the craft. Stamp beautiful

Images linked to this review

• photo