< Tous les avis Crate V33
Crate V33
lindse lindse
Published on 04/01/10 at 00:53
I bought this amp because fan of ZZ Top Billy Gibbons play with ... So you can not go wrong by buying it. For cons, I see the argus is 280 euros, surprises me because I bought my amp 900 euros in stores and V33 head alone is worth 600 euros. O is the error ...
33 watt all-tube sounding like 150 watts transistor.
I've had two and even by pushing 4, the HP 12 'does not weaken.
No problem report. It's very solid, better than the Fender Hot Road Junior my second guitarist who tend to lack punch.

USE

Very easy to use, it is the old amp ...
The sound is fabulous!

SONORITS

The distortions are crmeuses wish, used with my Gretch Corvette is the absolute distance, so if you add an Ibanez TS9 you reach Nirvana amplification.
The sound is very vintage and very high-end, we must say that we have seven lamps to warm up the Blues.
To exit the vintage sound, I simply plug my crankset GT5 and I take my Jackson and I can play Van Halen or Satriani.

The clean sound is divine, although dfini and deep with my strat I can do a lot of funky things.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I do not understand the argus because my buying guide the V58 (5 watt) is already displaying 458 euros ...
Otherwise it's a great amp pure class A. With a crunch and overdrive worthy of Rivera or Masa Boogie ...