< Tous les avis ENGL E320 Thunder 50 Reverb Combo
ENGL E320 Thunder 50 Reverb Combo

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from ENGL belonging to the Thunder series

Anonymous
Published on 02/04/07 at 14:21
A simple and efficient amp, 3 channels. Clean, crunch lead.
50 watt all-tube, a common gain to all channels. it is his only fault, although this is not a problem because the clean is clean up a half race

Just simple, yet with a sound palette worthy of the brand. The sound is always good. Finally when I say good.

Also the amp is relatively light at all to cool lamps ...

It's a treat. I traded my screamer against it because the sound is warmer, more big-rock (style in May Byans lead by example. Balanced frequency. The clean is perfect, I leave the screamer and the fender hot rod. C is even better (thinner than the second). I have long compared the screamer and the thunder, one beside the other to do nothing, the thunder is cheaper and sounds better for me. In fact the screamer needs to be pushed hard to give its own. It's not the same sound. The thunder is medium.
In a purely relative I would say that the sound is great. the lead gives me feelings that I had had with a 22 + old mesa, a Carvin or my head Blackmoore Engl. The crunch sounds good English if you want. It's bold, clean burst up the En.fin is perfect (it's hard to have three channels of quality, you know). Perfect for funk or jazz arpeggios, clean and present.

If you have little money but you sound like Engl, please, I had 3 engl I know what I mean. I am currently recording an album and no worries, the sound is top

Good stop. It is subjective anyway.