Agrandir
Fender Excelsior
guitardude335 guitardude335

«  Nice little (big) amp »

Publié le 04/01/14 à 04:31
All lamp, 13W, 1 x HP 15 ", 3 grafted jack, Volume, on / off + tremolo speed switch bright / dark.

Super simple. Single channel. One branch, the volume is adjusted, play ... on the other hand, include amendments: change lamps, HP (take Eminence Legend 1518), and then replace the switch bright / dark with a 500k audio knob type after ... I feel better, but the guarantee is ruined. To choose.

Provide for the purchase of a reverb pedal if you like it ... I took the Boss Digital Reverb.

Its pretty "rough around the edges" but not unpleasant. It's Fender tweed but that twin reverb.

Pros: super powerful! I play in concert with the volume at 9am. At noon, everyone leaves the room! Its pretty clean until noon. From 12:00 to 6:00, it comes in a very nice crunch but beware eardrums ... I use pedals for crunch / overdrive.

HP 15 "with generous bass.

Cons: no reverb. Lamps and Original HP poor. It does not jazz chorus or triple correct, but it's still quite versatile.

I play it live for a year without failure or other problem.

An excellent compromise height / weight / size / power / price. Simple, effective and cheap.