Laboga Caiman AD5301
Laboga Caiman AD5301

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Laboga belonging to the Caiman series.

parkermaniac parkermaniac

«  Extra!! »

Publié le 12/05/10 à 00:12
All tube 50 watt combo (It décoiffe !!!!)
A clear channel and an overdrive channel with two gain settings.
3 knobs for EQ (Bass, Mid and Treble).
A volume for the clear
A volume for the overdrive. (2 levels of gain).
An effects loop.
4.8 and 16 ohm connectors for connecting a speaker.
A very interesting feature on the bright and clear channel on the overdrive.
A footswitch (included) for the clean channel and overdrive (2 positions for the level of earnings.)

Very easy to use, no need for manual.
The knobs are reactive
You turn, you let a little heat lamps and go.
The clean sound is warm and the overdrive is like I want, you do the Hard of Heavy)
I stuck a Tech 21 oxford canal saturated and I do everything with!!
I changed the bowl (G12 T75 original) to a celestial Century vintage!!

It suits my style of music
Hard rock, Heavy Metal!
I play a PRS sc245
I have a Biyang delay, a Xotic BB preamp and an oxford TECH 21.

I have been using the month of August
I have had quite a few amps before (Line 6, Kettner and other !!!!)
Like everyone on this amp.
Small size and not very heavy.
Very good finish.
Bravo Labog.
The value for money is great!!