Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 1x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 1x12 Combo

Rect-O-Verb 1x12 Combo , Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Mesa Boogie in the Rect-O-Verb series.

CautionHot 03/03/2013

Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 1x12 Combo : CautionHot's user review

«  I love it! »

• Partager
See other opinions ..

The configuration is it simple? Yes and no .. Yes, because the amp is easy to learn, but not because the EQ is really special .. Not as passive equalization where one adds removes frequencies .. There is a set .. Remove sharp increase means mediums! It is not easy but when you have the sound mind that we want to happen there!

I play everything with this amp .. Even if I bought a real amp hi gain. I used my Bugera for vintage sounds (led zep, black sabbath) and duplex sound for saturated etc. ..

The clean sound is very good, very musical and with the neck pickup gives a clear very hot and crystalline. The notes are heard clearly.

The crunch-distortion: I used the position "vintage" sound for English (for sounds like UFO, Iron Maiden, ..) and mode for the Modern metal work (Metallica and others).

I play with a ltd ec-1000, RR24 jackson and ibanez grg170.

I love the solo option that brings a special dynamic .. In short it swells sound.

Amps I've tried lots and lots of Mesa (mini front, triple, ..) and I must say that I love this amp. This is the sound I was looking for (sound a bit similar to that of Metallica) and frankly I'm served. What I like most about this amp is that it is a sound. This is THE sound Rectifier. Difficult to imitate and even though we heard that the front in the 90s and 2000 I love that sound. I paid € 900 ... This is an amount that is obvious, but it is the amp of a lifetime. I would do this choice without hesitation .. A 50 watt tube amp, exploitable at home .. What more? The amp is quality, HP also (a Celestion C90) all in a big wooden box with a total weight of 37kg?