< Tous les avis Peavey Classic 30 [2005-2012]

«  his round, voluptuous and POWERFUL »

Published on 12/22/11 at 06:33
All-tube amp.
30W
two channels (one clean and saturated) with a single equalizer applied to both channels.
a boost

Very easy to use.
Never open the manual
the right sound is achieved easily with my strat Custom77 or ibanez or AF200

YES! should be blues and Jazz
When I put the metal zone I get a metal sound that suits me very well ... for two hours of metal that I play a month

I put a 8 because it still has a quality that can be a default for some: way too powerful!
I never exceed "2" knob (out of 10 I think) because 3 already in the walls tremble ...
but whatever the config, the sound is warm and bluesy, really nice I am satisfied and recommend it to those who have no problems in those neighborhoods or specific buildings 60-70 years (too poorly insulated)